Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a Fox!

I think I actually met a guy that is perfect for my life right now. Yes, I...Liam...have finally met a guy that I want to be with!! Ive never been so happy. Been on two dates so far and its been amazing! He made dinner for me and his best friend, sister, mom and her boyfriend...it was AMAZING! Sweet and Sour meat balls, made into a stir fry! It was just so tasty, i want it now!! Everything about the day was just perfect. For the moment I walked in the house with him.
We took a shower together and had lunch(which he made), I took a nap because I didnt sleep well the night before. Hung out with his friends for a bit, they are just awesome. Like I said though, the dinner was AMAZING. Everyone was laughing and didnt stop talking the whole time, just a great great atmosphere!! We ended up getting a bit closer after everyone was gone or in bed and i can honestly say.....I have never felt the way I feel for anyone else the way I feel for him.

I never want this feeling to stop.
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment