Monday, March 15, 2010

2010 Blackout

Hooooollllllyyyyy shit!
So an idea pops into my head that on Saturday the girls and I were gonna grab some of our cutest outfits and go for dinner. So the day goes through like a normal saturday......9am hair cut, coffee, shopping, lunch, and them the gym. 7pm rolls around and we all get into my truck and drive to burlington for dinner. The place is packed and honestly I think people cleared out because of how loud myself and my friends are. When we all get together I dont think we stop laughing the whole night. Between crab legs, yummy salads, olives and someone spilling a whole glass of water on another LAP!!! it was a great time! hahaha. Half way through dinner we decide to not come back to my fabulous basement for a movie, but to go out to a friends house for a party and get a little silly. We wrap the dinner up and hit the LCBO and get on the road to st.catherines for a good time. I get my wine knowing that its gonna get me pretty silly....shit! A few drinks in our good friend decides to want to chug the 2.5L of wine and make me do it with him. Almost puking half way through I did it. I....was.....DOOOOONE! At least that night I was able to throw up everything I ate at dinner....felt so skinny after ;)
Was I a mess.....no....was I a hot mess....yes!!!! Dressed to the 9's and hanging over a tub DYING! I felt like shit. Thank god for good friends that dont mind taking care of someone when they are a little sicky from drinking to much. I honestly do not remember most of the night, I feel like I blacked out after the bottle of wine. I dont remember how we got home, how i was asleep on the couch, why my shirt of half unbutton...i guess i got hot, and where my ring and bracelet was!!!! Whatever I was asleep on a couch and I have happy. 10:30 along and we got into the car and finally got to drive home to our OWN houses. I got into my house, into the shower washed up, and got into my bed and passed right out for 8 hours!!!!!!

I will never get drunk off of wine again........hopefully.
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment