Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Day on the Blog

What a day full of nothing. Sometimes it feels like a waste of time even getting out of bed. Dad gets interview and a big company downtown Toronto and Im back to my old spoiled ways.....Hardly working, going to school, gym, and pretty much just driving my truck wherever the fuck I want to go.
2 months away from my birthday and its all i can think about. Not too sure what i really want to ask for from the folks......would really like to try botox, dad would murder me if he knew i want to start so young. Told them today that i road tripping across canada this summer, didnt get the reaction I expected. They were oddly calm about the whole idea of their first born road tripping for 2 weeks. Hey i really am not complaining if it means i get some of their cash to go and fuck off around Canada.
At this moment i really should be on the date that i was asked to go on. Lets refresh a bit, couple weeks ago a very wealthy man asked me to go on a date with him....i hear money and my eyes glaze over. Im a fuckin' fat kid on cake when it comes to money. All i want is a teacup yorkie, a mercedes in the drive way and a 3.5 mil house, is that so much to ask for? However instead of going on the date I have decided to wait until my best friend is done dinner and to go to the gym.....whatever
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment