Thursday, March 11, 2010

Night from Hell

Omg! where to start....where to fucking start!!
Deciding to miss the gym and instead workout in your home gym is NOT always the best idea when you have a house full of people. I hate being mid-work out and having my name called to help with a chore. I pay the money to get out of the house to be away from my family for 2 hours....i need to not do this again!
So I shower and decide to take a little nap. What do I get woken up by? My 19 yr old brother playing Xbox 360 with the headset on, SWEARING at people he doesnt even know. This is a bit much. When I see people playing Xbox with that stupid head set it reminds me of the fat guy from 'The Simpson's'.....you know which guy Im talking about? The yellow one....ya thats the one.
Asking him to get off was a bad idea, told me to fuck off and give him an hour, so i did..no big deal. Oh it turned into a HUGE deal. 1 hour later after watching 'law and order - svu'(soooo good), i came down to tell him to get off so i can watch 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta, then Orange County'(another obsession of mine). I was attacked...hit, pushed, literally scrapped by him. To the lady that ever marries my brother...find yourself a VERY good lawyer, i see divorces in his future. This kid doesnt have a job that requires brain skills, he goes twice a week, and has 2 night classes a week. In between this he plays his Xbox. Sometimes I just want to sell it on ebay and make the cash from it.

Whatcha gonna do?
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment