Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh Canada!


Ah! I cannot even BEING to explain how excited I get when I start to see plaids! Honestly, it must be my inner hetero fighting through....or just my Canadian spirit(i was a cheerleader you know!)!!

Personally I am always one for the classic rich red and black pattern. Nothing says fall is here like men and women dressing a little "woodies". Anyone can pull off a plaid shirt, there is just an easy way to do it and see look cute. I tend to find ladies especially tend to get nervous around plaids as they might look a little masculine, but there is an easy way to "kiss" the outfit to make it sexy. Few pointers ladies.....get a pair of well fitted denim to show of those sexy legs and curves you got! Find a cute pair of "woodies" looking heels[here I found a pair of simple brown lace up, round toed booties], and don't be scared to accessorize!!! Throw in a beaded chain necklace, a wooden bangle, and an over-sized handbag.

Men, I cannot stress enough how SEXY it is to see a well dressed man in a combat boot. With all you casual looks this season throw on a pair of plain black or brown combat boots and hit the streets. A man in a plaid shirt, nice dark denim, and a sexy over the ankle boot says nothing more to me than HOT HOT HOT!!! You will make the girls swoon and the gays go "GAGA"!


With all this plaid it has the retailers sing 'Oh, Canada!'

No comments:

Post a Comment