Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello, Good-bye?

So I started talking to my Ex-boyfriend again.....what is it exactly about ex's that make them so hard to forget? Well this one is just that extra hard to forget. So we had a long chat tonight(obvs via msn) about our break up and how we wish we could have changed things. I guess a whole summer without eachother has made us realize how much we miss eachother? hmmm normally with me I get over guys like that *snaps*, guess not in this case.
So I find out tonight that he is actually leaving in 18days to go to CHINA!!!! Not fucking Toronto or Ottawa or even god damn Alberta! Nope, had to choose China, other side of the world. He is going to be an English teacher there, super proud! 6 months isn't all that long, is it? So I have 18...well now 17 days to see him before he goes and then depending on how that goes it could be a sad sad winter for me.
Just when I started to get excited about saying HELLO! I have to say Good-Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment