Friday, January 21, 2011

MensWear Fall/Winter 2011 Milan!











So I am OBSESSION with the collections for 2011 fall/winter! The usage of colour and fur on mens' clothing makes me swoon! Whether it be a fur trim collar by Dries Van Noten, or a metalic gold bomber jacket by JPG(Jean Paul Gaultier) I want it all! Sarah Burton for McQueen did, once again, a fabulous job on another collection! A personal favourite was the over-sized trench coats and the usage of colour in the outfitting.


I have to say that I am totally obsessed with JPG's collection though. I have never been a huge fan of his menswear line, but now after seeing the "James Bond" themed collection, especially the head to toe black ski bunny outfit(for me course!) I can say I am a HUGE FAN!


Check out all the collections that have walked and ROCKED the runway so far in Milan, Italy. Just log onto http://www.style.com/ , make it your home page on your computer like I have!


Xo
Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment