Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

You Fucking Kidding Me?!!!!!
I was just broken up with over a text message. WOW! I dont get mad often, but when I do I tend to go ape shit.....Im ready to go ape shit. I know it was only a 3 week relationship but come man its respect. Im more pissed because the asshole beat me to the punch! I wanted to hang out that day so I could break up with HIM not fucking him breaking up with me! UGH! I was really mature about the whole thing, but still pretty pised about the whole text message break up....prick. I just want my shirts back and my $80 bottle of cologne......GIMME!
Text message = highschool...not even grade school. Just so you know if we were in highschool, the front of your house would be covered in egg yolks and T.P.

fucking asshole
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment